This is a contract entered into between Lost Lake Property Owners Association (LLPOA) and-_____________________ (Name) at ______________ (Address). In an effort to improve the quality of Lost Lake, LLPOA has decided to install Fountains in the lake. In order to accomplish this goal,
LLPOA agrees to do the following:
1) Purchase the fountain equipment.
2) Place the fountains in the lake in the April – May time frame, depending on the weather.
3) Remove the fountains from the lake in the September – October time frame, depending on the weather.
4) Maintain the fountains in good working order.
5) Set timers for the fountains.
Member agrees to the following:
1) Provide adequate electrical power to within 10 feet of the lake that meets or exceeds code requirements.
2) Pay for the monthly electrical cost to operate the fountain.
3) Operate the fountain for a minimum eight (8) hours per day, seven (7) days a week.
(Member may operate the fountain for additional hours a day, if desired.)
4) Member shall not alter or damage the equipment in any way.
LLPOA may rescind this contract if the Member does not comply with the above requirements. Member may rescind this contract upon providing LLPOA with a fifteen (15) day written notice. LLPOA may cancel this program at any time if it deems that the fountains are not achieving the objectives of the program.
At all times, the fountains and relating equipment shall remain the property of LLPOA.
On an annual basis, March 1 of each year, Member shall have the first right of refusal to continue with this program. This contract shall stay in effect until such time that the Member rescinds the contract.
At LLPOA’s option, different sized fountains may be substituted for the original fountain provided to the Member in order to achieve the best results for the program and to allow for navigation of the Lake.